The Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting the Cook in preparing quality meals for residents. They are involved in direct food preparation and ensure that all regulations and standards are being met. The Dietary Aide assists in serving food to the residents; and helps with clean-up of kitchen and serving areas.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. High school diploma or equivalent. (Desirable, not required)
3. Genuine caring for and understanding of elderly and disabled persons.
4. Comply with Residents' Rights and employee Personnel Policies.
5. Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Necessary:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Family Ministries John M. Reed Center expects their associates to do whatever is necessary to promote an atmosphere of teamwork with other associates and hospitality and comfort for its residents. Therefore, the following lists are not all inclusive.
Job Type: Part-time
Job ID: 288904376