Job ID: 230871626
We are currently seeking an experienced Dietitian to support our patients at our clinic in Anchorage, AK.
Why Work for Denali Dialysis:
- Have the opportunity to give each patient the quality time they deserve with higher than average caregiver to patient ratios.
- Highly competitive compensation plans.
- Excellent work/life balance schedules.
- Work environments that are modern, comfortable and have state-of-the-art technology.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities available at every clinic.
The primary responsibilities of this exciting position are:
- Completes an initial Nutritional Assessment and develops and educates a Nutrition Care plan for each patient.
- Formulates, interprets and implements policies regarding patient and clinic nutritional processes.
- Provides expert advice to patients, management and physicians regarding nutritional issues.
- Ongoing nutritional monitoring with the review of monthly lab results and subsequent nutritional changes followed by recommendations to the patient and/or primary caregiver, to improve patient outcomes.
- Participation as a member of the multi-specialty team in both long-term and short term care planning for patients.
- Develop various education tools including food diaries, bulletin boards, seasonal posters to enhance patient and staff education.
- Maintains nutritional outcomes and documentation required by clinical policies and government guidelines (i.e. care plans, risk management, CQI projects).
Experience and required skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition required.
- Master of Science preferred.
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience required.
- Current Alaska license or ability to license is required.
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Compensation: Flexible schedule, apx 30 hours weekly, full benefit package
Employment type: Full-time